How Can I Be Saved?
Romans 10:9-10, "that if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
The Four Spiritual Laws
- God loves you and has a plan for your life
-Jeremiah 29:11 - "for I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
2. Sin Separates us from that plan.
- Romans 3:23 -- "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
- Romans 6:23 -- "The wages of sin is death."
- Hebrews 9:27 -- "Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment."
3. Jesus Died on the cross to pay the penalty of our sin and bridge the gulf between a holy God and our sinful self.
- 1 Peter 3:18 -- "Christ died for sins once for all...to bring you to God."
- 1 Timothy 2:5-6 -- "God is on one and all the people on the other side, and Christ Jesus, Himself man, is between them to bring them together, by giving His life for all mankind."
4. We must receive Jesus as Lord and Savior to bridge the gulf between man and God,
- John 1:12 -- "To all who received Him, to those who believed on His name, He gave the right to become children of God."
-- We must personally receive Jesus into our hearts and lives. trust Him to forgive our sins then we can have the assurance that we are saved and part of the family of God.
Click here to see a pictoral explanation